Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bread Winner!!! Part Dos!

This morning I got my winner email from Panera Bread...

I was a First Prize winner!  They awarded 1 Grand Prize, 5 First Prizes, and 25 Second Prizes...so I'm definitely excited!  I have won free Panera for a year, and a copy of Erik Kastel's (of the Culinary Institute of America) Artisan Breads at Home.  I cannot wait for the book to get here, and I have a sneaking suspicion that my family cannot wait either lol.  My brother is already hinting that I should ship homemade bread to him at college!

Congratulations to all of the other winners, and especially Lindsay W., the Grand Prize winner!!!  Her story was definitely touching and beautifully written!  Check out her winning entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...