Saturday, January 29, 2011

Movies Worth Digesting

I feel like my posts have been far and few between lately, but there is a good reason for that!  Just in time for my resolution to live healthier, one of my relatives treated me to a gym membership.  This week is my first week going and I am still trying to nail down a routine as far as gym time, dinner time, cooking, and every thing else!  Hopefully next week I will be back with a vengeance, and on a better blogging schedule... 

Ok, so putting that business aside, I wanted to do something a little different today!  I think it is safe to assume that we all have our favorite tv chef personalities.  I dunno about you guys, but I also have some favorite cooking movies.  Much to my surprise, I was shocked as I perused my dvd shelf and realized that I only own 3 of these!  The shock and horror!

Julie & Julia (2009)


Simply Irresistible (1999)


Because I Said So (2007)


Chocolat (2000)


Ratatouille (2007)


Like Water for Chocolate (1992)


Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (1971)


Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)


Fried Green Tomatoes (1991)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...