Monday, October 25, 2010

Fruit Pizza

So, when I told my sister I was going to make this for the homecoming after party, I was told that no one would want it.  In a cruel twist of irony, it was the first thing that all of them grabbed, and I was out of fruit pizza in about 5 minutes!  The spread adds just enough sweetness to the pizza to keep the fruit from tasting tart, but there is actually very little sugar in this recipe!  It is a healthy option for breakfast, and is always popular at bridal and baby showers!  Plus, it is pretty cheap to make! 

To Prepare the Pizza
1. Blend 8 ounces of softened cream cheese with 1 cup of whipped topping and 1 tablespoon of sugar. 
2. Evenly spread the mixture on a pre-made pizza crust.
3. Top with slices of your favorite fruits.  This time I used all berries, but melon, bananas, pineapple, mango, apples, pears, or seasonal fruits all work well! 
'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...