Sunday, November 7, 2010

Milk Your Holidays at Target

Normally I am a stickler for not starting my Christmas celebrating (aside from buying gifts) until Black Friday.  So you could understand how I found myself in a conundrum  last night wandering through Target as I came across their flavored holiday milk.  I didn't want to cave for Christmas yet, but could not resist the quarts of Mint Chocolate and Red Velvet flavored milk.  My sister and I both decided to buy a quart and try it out.  She poured herself a glass of the Mint Chocolate, and I, a glass of the Red Velvet.  Emily's was DELICIOUS!  As for the Red Velvet, I was at first put off by the Pepto Bismolish color, but loved the taste of it!  It was like sipping on liquid cake!  They also offer a Eggnog and Light Eggnog flavor, but I admittedly hate eggnog, so you guys are on your own on those flavors! What I also enjoyed is the serving suggestions for each flavor on the side of the cartons.  The Red Velvet suggests topping it with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cocoa or red sugar, adding a splash to coffee or hot cocoa, warming it and topping it with a marshmallow and drizzle of chocolate syrup, or blending it with ice cream to make a shake and then top it with whipped cream and white chocolate shavings.  The Mint Chocolate had similar suggestions, but just a little different.

What I do know about this Christmas, is what kind of milk I will be leaving with Santa's cookies this year hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...